Monday 26 April 2010

Meeting Minutes from April 2010

Dear Members,


The association had a meeting on Monday 19th April and I have attached Draft minutes for your information. Those who were present - can I ask you to kindly review it and email me anything I may have missed out.

The next meeting will be on the Monday 24th May, 19:45, The Haven, Cellardyke. If there is anything in particular you would like to see on the agenda please let me know in good time. The minutes from the 16th of March (which were emailed out) were accepted.

Kind regards,

Rhona

Click here for the Mins


Secretary
Anstruther and District Allotments Association


http://fifefire.gov.uk/orgs/index.cfm?fuseaction=display&orgid=8D27299A-ABBB-6CC8-0220D0F2CC38016D

Anstrutherallotments.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment